In the context of precision mechanics, milling machines undoubtedly represent some of the most widely used machinery. This intense frequency of use has, over time, favoured a constant diversification of this industrial tool, creating a very wide variety of machines, from universal milling machines to key-way type, through rack cutting milling and bed milling – just to name a few. Laxmi is able to supply its customers with used milling machines capable of processing any material, guaranteeing exceptional durability and effectiveness thanks to the quality of the brands of our machines and the careful overhaul they undergo by our experts before they are sold.
Since this type of instrument is so widespread, milling machines have undergone many improvements and diversifications since their invention in 1818. Despite such an intense and constant innovation, however, milling machines a relatively simple tool. They consist indeed in two main parts, namely the machine body and the milling head, but they can have various features that diversify a kind of milling machine from the other:
- control type: traditional manual or CNC control;
- machine body: e.g. bed or console design;
- application: low, medium or high-speed milling;
- spindle position: vertical or horizontal;
- machinable material: wood, metal or plastic.
For example, a CNC milling machine offers a display to keep every operation under control, while a bed body allows machining on larger and heavier materials. In any case, Laxmi will be able to advise you on the best product for your needs.
Many variations, many uses
We have seen the characteristics for which the milling machines stand out: now we will focus on the machines that Laxmi can provide. In our Products page you will find all the used machines ready for sale, already overhauled and maintained, divided into categories:
- CNC milling machines: designed for the autonomous management of machining processes, they can have different machining bodies;
- column milling machine: characterized by a bed-design where the column moves horizontally and allows to work very heavy components;
- bed milling machine: the sturdiness of the body prevents the machined parts from tipping over;
- key-way milling machine: essential for processing keys, fundamental parts in mechanical transmission;
- rack cutting milling machine: these machines are used to cut racks, employed for transforming a rotary motion into a linear motion;
- thread milling machine: together with worm milling, it is a tool capable of simultaneous movements on all axes;
- universal milling machine: these machines have both horizontal and vertical spindle, allowing you to use it in the direction you want.
Laxmi’s used milling machines are products of the best brands in the trade, including Joannes, Boley, Sachsman, Wanderer and Enzo Pensotti.
Used milling machines: never ending quality
Choosing to buy a used milling machine will prove to be the most convenient decision for you. In fact, even after several years of use, these machines have a long life ahead of them, if they are overhauled and refurbished with care. This is exactly what Laxmi, moved by solid passion, ensures. In addition, we offer our customers all the support they need to find the right milling machine for their individual needs. You can get answers to all your questions about prices and the features of our products quickly and without obligation through our online chat, by writing to email@example.com or by filling out the appropriate form in the Contact us section of our website. If, however, you prefer to contact us by phone, you can do so at +91 9896105058 (India) or +39 3487338048 (Italy). In any case Laxmi will be happy to guide you in the choice of our used milling machines, carefully renewed and ready to use.